|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2018|
The Commerce team at Coinbase is focused on building merchant tools to help more businesses accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. We believe that with time cryptocurrencies will power most of the online commerce and we are working towards making that vision a reality. You will get to learn more about how blockchain systems work on the protocol level, think about how to make these new technologies accessible to non-technical users, and integrate them into our products.
- Adding new integrations with different blockchain protocols
- Designing and building APIs in Ruby
- Building new product features in React
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Enjoy thinking about how people interact with products and building experiences that users love
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth
- Approach problems with positive energy
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.