|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2018|
The Infrastructure team at Coinbase is responsible for building the software ecosystem used by the rest of the engineering team to deploy their code. Our charter is to provide self-service tooling that empowers engineers to rapidly build, ship, and operate services securely and reliably.
If you like digging into low-level system details, tackling tough infrastructure security challenges, and working in a highly collaborative environment, there's a tremendous opportunity for impact here!
- Build tools to automate manual processes to make the engineering team more efficient
- Collaborate with engineers across the organization to stand up infrastructure supporting their application needs
- Help maintain our open source projects such as GeoEngineer
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers - it’s one of the things that makes Coinbase a great place to work!
- You're comfortable using command line tools on Unix-like systems
- You have a solid grasp of one or more scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- You've worked with tools and services like Docker, Nginx, Elasticsearch, Redis
- You have experience provisioning infrastructure on cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, etc.
- You've worked on web applications serving millions of users
- You've contributed to open source tools or written your own
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.