|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
|Salary range||$10000, 0.01-0.1%|
|skills||Python, Mongo, Redis|
What you will be working on:
You will take up the responsibility of building out scalable, high performance, robust and reliable backend systems for the Mudrex platform. like...
• Dataservice Infrastructure -- Build core reusable infrastructure that provides a unified access layer for storing and retrieving core trading data. The Dataservice is a shared multi-tenant service that forms the backbone of several of Mudrex features.
• Trading Infrastructure –- Build Mudrex's core trading platform infrastructure for all cryptocurrencies.
What we are looking for in you:
• 2+ years of experience in Python and backend technologies
• Design and architect performant, reliable, secure apis and data management systems
• Good working knowledge of design patterns
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• The skills that we consider: Python, Flask, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
• Experience designing fault-tolerant distributed systems
• Experience with data pipelines
• Experience with Celery
• Experience with Cassandra, Redis, Memcached or MySQL
• Contributions to the open-source community