November 12, 2018
Duties and Responsibilites
- Designs and develops the architecture of the Blockchain Solutions from a methodical standpoint.
- Responsible for researching, understanding and evaluating various blockchain and distributed ledger implementations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with Technical and Team members on analysis and requirements.
- Proven experience with Agile delivery methodology.
- At least 2 years of experience in Solidity and decentralized architectures.
- Experience in GoLang / Solidity & HL7 exposure (device).
- Broad Knowledge on Crypto Wallet Development Experience and Security Standards.
- Strong software engineering background including strong skills in testing, source control, documentation, refactoring , and troubleshooting.
- Development experience on Linux, Window and Mobile Platforms.
- Prior contributions to other blockchain solutions is a strong plus.
- Deep understanding of blockchain on a code and math level.
- Experience with version control.