Eidoo is looking for blockchain developers for its Chiasso and London offices.
The ideal candidates have built and released distributed applications, have worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, have experience with Solidity and are involved in developer community groups.
– Experience or strong interests in Trade Finance, Equities, Forex, Cryptocurrencies.
– BlockChain technical expertise that is hands-on (Smart Contracts, Ethereum Solidity, Truffle, ERC20, ICO’s, Security Standards & Best Practices).
– Experience developing applications using cloud based platforms/micro-services
– Good experience with Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
– Cloud architecture and scalable solutions including orchestration & containers.
– Good experience in Unit test case development and APIs integration
– Excellent knowledge of React Library (2 years of working experience).
– Extensive organizational skills developed working on multiple projects, both supervised and unsupervised.
– Extensive networking skills.
– Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken.
– Working experience as a development team leader managing other resources will be considered as a big plus.
– Full-time contract (100%)
– High-level salary, based on your skills and experience.
– High possibility of career progression (team leader, manager).
– Specialization and training courses fully paid by the company.