Technical and Professional Requirements:
- At least 2 years of overall experience in Block chain Technologies.
- Worked on at least 1 Blockchain platform like: Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Multichain, Corda & etc.
- Understands different consensus algorithms conceptually, concept of mining etc.
- Should be Able to write smart contracts in GoLang, Solidity / Serpent.
- Programming Paradigms: Object oriented, Event Driven, Functional Programming,
- Programming languages: Java, Spring J2EE framework, GoLang, REST Services, NodeJS, MongoDB, Web3JS, C# & C++
- Modern Databases: Understand Relational, Key-Value, Columnar, Document, Graph etc.
- Should be well versed with SW development & delivery life cycle.
- Should be a good team player having troubleshooting and problem solving skills, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in execution of blockchain projects using Ethereum technology
- Hands on Programming of Smart Contracts with Workflow, ACL and business
- Unit Testing & Bug Fixing
- Support Technical detail design of Blockchain solution components
- Evaluate multiple design options and support in research work
- Support in design and Development of Blockchain web portal
- Backend API Development, API Integration with BC Network
- End to End Business Process unit Testing, Bug fixing
- Documentation Capture
- Monthly salary range: USD 3,000 – 5,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- 5% commission for every client recommended
- 40% gross profit share an incentive plan
- Company Accommodation with Free WiFi
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service