|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
|Salary range||£150k - £155k|
|skills||Blockchain, DevOps, Node.JS, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible|
Chief Engineer – REMOTE – Blockchain – Permanent
Salary: £150k - £155k
Plexus are currently partnered with a rapidly emerging tech company who are in search of a Chief Engineer to join them as they create a revolutionary platform. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a small fast paced team, made up of strong academics who are passionate about the technology they are building.
This is a senior role where you will lead the development of key features on their ground-breaking platform for smart contracts. You will be responsible for building out production level code as well as managing the development lifecycle through to testing and deployment.
- Experience in programming languages, ideally Node.JS
- DevOps Experience (Docket, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- Proven Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- Experience in managing tech teams of Developers, DevOps, Product etc
- A track record of working on highly-complex SaaS software
- Passion for Blockchain technology
- The opportunity to work on and up-skill in brand new Blockchain technology
- Remote working option