|Date Posted||November 22, 2018|
|Salary range||$2k – $3k , No equity|
|skills||Social Media Marketing, Community Outreach|
We are looking for an experienced Community Builder and Manager who is passionate about blockchain technology.
Location: Japan / remote
Languages: Fluent in English and Japanese
WHO WE ARE
EVEREX is a financial technology company providing blockchain solutions for cross-border remittances, payments, trading and lending, building decentralized global credit histories and scoring for individuals and SMEs. (https://www.everex.io/)
1) Manage interactions with users on Telegram, Line, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk and other social platforms
2) Translation of all company material from English to Japanese for Social Media channels ( Twitter / Facebook / Line / others)
3) Build and lead local Community Groups in setting up the required Social Media Groups, increase follower base and keep the group lively.
4) Develop strong relationships with Everex supporters, respond to comments and queries in a timely and professional manner. This would be keeping the channel filled with Everex Social Media Feed in Japanese or other news articles. Foster a positive community and add value to the supporters' experiences
5) Providing relevant Japanese news on cryptocurrencies and blockchain which will impact Everex
6) Planning and hosting events for the supporters if required or as advised by Everex team members for Japan
7) Building up Media coverage /exposure for Japan.
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Experience in community management (previous ICO experience), marketing and active participation in digital communities will be an advantage
- Experience creating content and delivering ideas in written to drive engagement and lead generation
- Excellent social and networking skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to audiences
- Knowledge and interest in Finance, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology