CoinSwitch is seeking a Community Manager to help build quality community engagement programs. You will be the voice for our product audience of traders, gathering data for our development team to improve user experience and ultimately helping to ensure that even when users aren’t trading, they still feel part of an active and vibrant community.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate with solid communication, editorial skills, and experience growing a brand’s presence online. Being a knowledgeable ‘expert’ in brand communications, community management, and social media is a critical requirement for this role. The ideal candidate will work closely and collaboratively with our marketing, public relations, and development teams to plan, manage, and execute cross-channel campaigns. This candidate will also lead the development of creative, results-driven community marketing campaigns and engagement plans for product launches, new feature rollouts, and events. This role will work alongside the marketing team to drive user engagement, retention, and online acquisition.
* Lead the development of cross-channel community marketing campaigns and engagement plans for product launches, new feature rollouts, and events
* Measure, monitor, and create detailed reports on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions
* Measure, monitor, and report on the marketing campaign and engagement performance
* Generate high-quality blog and social media content
* Identify, support, and act as the point of contact for community content creators
* Identify high-quality user-generated content for sharing across official channels
* Represent the company online and at events
* Coordinate with production and marketing to help plan and develop community and website features (forums, content systems, etc.)