|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
|Salary range||$35,000 - $55,000+ USD yearly paid in BTC|
|skills||Empathy, Communication, English, Customer Support, Blockchain|
Exodus CSEs help build trust with customers and increase their confidence of using the wallet in an uncertain ecosystem by providing reliable, friendly, knowledgeable and empathetic customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.. This position will be filled by a superstar bridging the gap between America and Europe.
- Do you like managing your own digital assets?
- Do you consider yourself a pro user and never ask for help?
- Do you enjoy problem solving by reading and searching for answers?
- Do you enjoy helping others and teaching your friends about the blockchain?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team that values Judgment, Communication, Curiosity, Innovation, Courage, Passion, Selflessness, Inclusion, Integrity, and Empowerment?
If this sounds like you, read on.
Exodus receives hundreds of emails and chat messages daily from customers learning about digital assets. As an Exodus Community Support Engineer (CSE) you will connect with customers through email, our live Slack chatroom and social media.
What You Will Do
- Answer inbound email to assist users in navigating the intricacies of managing digital assets.
- Create and maintain support articles in our Knowledge Base to address common customer questions.
- Create above-and-beyond customer service experiences that surprise and delight.
- Facilitate discussion and respond to customers in our live Slack channel.
- Use problem-solving abilities to track down unique customer problems.
- Provide written feedback and examples to the development team detailing reproducible customer problems along with desired outcomes.
- Contribute actively to the team by providing candid and useful feedback to help make Exodus better.
- Bring value to Exodus customers by going above and beyond the specified job role.
Who You Are
- You live in Asia, Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand or can work from 21:00 to 05:00 UTC.
- You have amazing written English skills including proper grammar and punctuation.
- You live life feeling grateful and have the ability to empathize with customers on even the simplest of problems.
- You understand the basics of how digital assets work including security, confirmations, block times, network fees, etc.
- You are inquisitive and love troubleshooting to find an answer.
- You carry a high sense of urgency with customer empathy.
- You are energetic and cheerful.
- You know how to craft properly formatted creative responses with unique personality sprinkled in.
- You know how to connect with individuals on an emotional level.
- You have general knowledge of computers and are familiar with your own OS.
- You know the importance of how to secure your digital assets and online identity using 2FA and unique and strong passwords, you also use network and computer security best practices.
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You take responsibility for your actions.
- You are a learner and always striving to make yourself and those around you better.
- You treat everyone with respect.
- You seek what’s best for the team, rather than what’s best for yourself.
- You inspire others.
Bonus points for speaking other languages, especially Mandarin.
Salary and Payment
Exodus Community Support Engineers make between 35k - 50k+ USD. All salaries are paid in Bitcoin. Below are general salary guidelines.
35k : You have impressive written English and grammar abilities and have done customer support in the past. You know how to connect with users on an emotional level. You are knowledgeable about blockchain assets and have extensive leadership and problem solving abilities. You are self-driven and suggest and implement new ways to optimize the business and individual processes.
50k : Tenured customer support wizard both on the phone, in person, through email and live chat. You know every aspect of blockchain assets, security, digital assets and can explain complicated concepts easily. You also have leadership abilities and can optimize the current customer service experience and produce measurable improvement. It is likely you understand basic programming + HTML/CSS and can create your own self-help support documents. You also help, educate and motivate other team members. Candidates on this level are typically moved to leadership roles and management positions.
How To Apply
Exodus CSE Test:
Send an email that contains your completed Exodus Customer Support Engineer Test and a few words on why you will be a good fit (highlighting any of the above items that resonate with you and your abilities) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to include a CV, please make sure it is in .pdf format.