Portfolio.io is one of the hottest fintech startups to emerge from 2018.
It is revolutionising the way young people engage with and invest in financial products.
The team is led by successful Australian and US tech entrepreneurs such as the Ex-CTO of a $12BN Wall Street Hedge Fund and an Ex-Senior Manager at Tencent - China's third largest technology company.
Our early investors include SOSV (USA) which has over $550M in assets under management and is the only outside investor in BitMEX - the world's largest Bitcoin exchange by trading volume ($2BN per day).
QUALITY CONTENT CREATOR NEEDED!
Now that Portfolio.io app is almost ready to go live, we're looking for an experienced freelancer to help us engage our community of early adopters.
As a leading member of our content team, it will be your job to repurpose our weekly marketing theme and long form articles (examples: https://medium.com/portfolio-io) into various different content.
This content can include things like:
• A4 Infographic (various charts and statistics with up to 10 'takeaway' bullet points)
• 5x Memes (eye catching image and 1-2 lines of text)
• 1x Video (such as an interview in same context as long form article, or an animated video explaining concepts from the weekly theme)
• 1 or 2x Podcast (simply have a narrator read the theme article for one podcast and for the other provide the audio from an interview video if any)
• 20x Twitter comments including a link to one of the pieces of content
• Other/creative content using our weekly theme/ initial long form article
Over time, we will come to know what type of content converts the most users to signup up at our app and we can work with you to adjust our weekly content goals accordingly. Please note that we already have a significant amount of design assets in sketch that you will be welcome to use. You will not be starting from scratch. You can see some screenshots of our app, attached to this job post. You can also visit our website at https://portfolio.io.
It will not be your responsibility to distribute your content online. We are building a team of ambassadors to handle that job. You will simply need to upload all the content you create to Google Drive.
POSITION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• This is a permanent part time position.
• Experienced candidates with graphic design, multimedia, and copywriting skills are encouraged to apply.
• Understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space is an advantage.
• Experience with other similar roles and content production is an advantage.
• Fluent written english is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
• Please visit our website at https://portfolio.io to learn the minumum about the product.
• Apply here on Coinmonks with a cover letter explaining your experience and qualifications for this position
Best of luck with your application! All applicants will be notified of the result.