|Date Posted||November 22, 2018|
|Salary range||€35k – €45k , No equity|
Blockchain technology will usher in a new era of decentralized internet, supporting innovation in and disruption of all major global industries and charitable causes.
Before blockchain can fully achieve its potential, it needs mass adoption. Niche programming languages, lack of technological education and uninviting user interfaces have so far kept it away from many of those with the potential to use it.
Our core values of blockchain accessibility, education and user-centricity guide not only our technology, but also our marketing and community channels. With the founding of Lisk Academy, we aim to educate and inspire as many as possible about their ability to realise their disruptive blockchain vision.
Sounds amazing? We think so too! Therefore we are looking for an experienced and passionate Content Marketer. An ideal candidate will help us develop, diversify and execute a multi-purpose blog strategy, ranging from thought leadership, community updates and actionable pieces of content. As part of Lisk’s Communications Team, you will also be required to help with certain PR activities including internal communications, agency management and non-blog content creation.
- Building, diversifying, improving and executing our blog content strategy from start to finish.
- Collaborating with various departments on the final content (e.g Dev teams) for regular development updates.
- Tracking results of campaigns and sharing feedback and insights to continually improve our efforts.
- Analyzing data and industry trends to help feed into the overall content strategy.
- Collaborating with different company departments to implement parts of broader campaigns.
- Working together with the performance marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Utilizing a variety of tools to optimize strategy and content itself.
- Finding, researching and implementing the right keywords.
- Revising, editing and proofreading content as needed.
- Assist other areas (ie. Management and Operations) in their written content needs, as required.
- Helping with day-to-day running of the Communications Department, including various tasks in internal communications, agency management and non-blog content creation.
- You are a strong writer that takes care to write posts with the highest quality.
- You are flexible and creative in writing compelling copy that appeals to various targeted audiences.
- You continuously think about new strategies and implement those with surgical precision.
- You are on top of new industry trends and analyze data to make the right decisions to continually improve our efforts.
- You pick the right metrics and track them frequently to analyze the successes of your strategies.
- You speak and write English on a native level (German, Dutch, Spanish, or Japanese are a plus!)
- You bring at least 2+ years of content marketing, journalistic, or writing experience with you, preferably in a high growth startup environment. In-house, or agency communications experience is a plus!
- You understand the blockchain industry and what it requires of marketeers.
- Experience creating and executing content strategies for app developers or commissioners is a big plus.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Out of the box thinker and enthusiastic problem solver
- Enthusiastic about the blockchain industry and its media landscape
- Self-motivated team player
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
More about us:
Lisk is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and raised over 14,000 Bitcoins during its ICO in March 2016. One of the key contractors of the Lisk Foundation is Lightcurve. Based in Berlin, Lightcurve is a blockchain development studio and consultancy whose special focus is on coding, marketing and support of blockchain projects. Currently, the Lightcurve team is exclusively on the retainer of the Lisk Foundation, developing its network, technology, as well as leading marketing, design and community management.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with great minds on a ground-breaking new technology
- Great atmosphere supported by regular team events
- Inclusive environment and a very international and inspirational team
- Competitive salary
- A well funded employer with a new and beautiful office in the central location at WeWork Atrium Tower
- Healthy snacks und unlimited tea and coffee
- Top of the line equipment to get you started off right
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin