Modum is combining blockchain and IoT technology to make the monitoring of supply chains more efficient and transparent. This year Modum is the winner of the top prize in digital innovation for its first solution MODsense. MODsense leverages IoT technology and blockchain and monitors the temperature of pharmaceutical shipments on a parcel level to help our customers in the pharma industry meet regulatory obligations and internal quality requirements.
modum.io is made up of a talented team located in Technopark, Zurich. that has maintained itself as a fast-paced, dynamic, customer-centric and high-performing group. Together, we work collaboratively towards profitability and long-term growth. We are looking for like-minded people to join us and to take part in our exciting journey.
We are currently looking to grow our team and to include a Content Specialist. This position reports directly to the PR & Corporate Communications Manager of modum.io
With your experience in text, image and video content creation, you will support Modum in creating and maintaining public relations, brand, and marketing assets, maintain the content on our company’s website, as well as support the PR and Corporate Communications Manager in drafting external communication material. In addition, you will liaise with product development, UX and marketing to support in designing material such as the elements of the product’s web interface, user manuals, and event pamphlets.
You should be eager to work in a start-up environment which is committed to quality and innovation and bring your unique set of talents to an enthusiastic and diverse team. Modum looks for team players that are both collaborative and detail focused and bring innovative ideas and attentive care to everything they do.
- Generally responsible for text, image, and video content and assets within the company used for external communications.
- Creates and maintains company PR, brand, and marketing assets.
- Creates and maintains product specific material in collaboration with product development and UX teams.
- Creates and maintains content of company webpage.
- Composes various external communications, such as press releases, blog posts, point-of-view articles and social media channel updates.
- Supports sales and marketing in creating company and sales presentations.
- Degree in linguistics, journalism or corporate communications.
- 2-4 years working in a content specialist or similar role, ideally in the industrial sector.
- Track record in graphic design and familiar with the respective tools, such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent English written communication skills (native speaker or equivalent certification).
- Digital native with an eye for aesthetics and a flair for communications.
- Ability to convey a complex topic using appropriate media mix in a simple and digestible manner.
- Strong interest new and upcoming products and technologies.
- Ability to navigate in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Team player with hands-on mentality who is willing to make a difference in an innovative start-up company.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland.
Interesting, challenging, and diverse roles with a stimulating learning curve.
Work with a talented and results-oriented team to deliver unique solutions that consider the latest in IoT and blockchain technologies.
Personal development opportunities, while shaping a well-funded company.
In our growing organization, your personal contribution will have measurable impact on the organization and its products.
An open, transparent, and inclusive team culture.
We are a diverse but tight-knit team that gets things done. We are accountable to one another for professional deliverables and to maintain a fun work environment.