EMX is a crypto-based derivatives exchange that bridges global commodity, equity, and crypto derivatives markets. Our senior leadership is made up of industry experts from CME, BitMEX, ICE, NYMEX, Citigroup, BNP Paribas, AQR, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, and other top tier firms. EMX is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with regional offices in Chicago, New York City, and Hong Kong.
As a part-time freelance Content Writer at EMX, you’ll be responsible for writing and editing marketing content that will establish EMX as a leading brand in the crypto trading and investment community. You will conceptualize and create content that includes investment ideas, market analysis, and futures trading education. This is a tremendous opportunity to work with an experienced and talented team, helping to shape and execute a global digital and social campaign.
You will report directly to the VP of Marketing, and write high-volume, engaging content that will serve international markets. While this is a freelance, part-time position to start, there will be opportunities to convert to full-time.
- Keep abreast of developments, news and trending topics in both the cryptocurrency and traditional markets
- Conduct research on competitive keywords and market movements to help conceptualize relevant blog posts
- Write and proofread blog posts, emails, press releases and educational articles in a CMS
- Create a clear, compelling advertising copy for online channels
- 4+ years of content editing and copywriting experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating financial literacy in written work
- Strong knowledge of investment products, including derivatives, cryptocurrency, and commodities
- Experience with content management systems, such as Hubspot and Zendesk
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and how to utilize keywords in body and headline text
- Meticulous attention to detail, with impeccable grammar and spelling
- Ability to communicate complex investment concepts in writing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Fluent in an Asian language