|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
We’re looking for a Content Writer and Storyteller to manage all writing material we create for websites, landing pages, blogs, social media posts, guides, articles, newsletters, etc.
The position requires prior experience in a content role, ability to generate creative ideas about how to engage our audience online, understand branding and experience producing new content of various types.
Content Writer and Storyteller will ensure that the company’s content is on brand and adds value to our customers and fans.
Please share a portfolio or links to published work with your application.
- Define the company’s story and creating guidelines for content for various platforms
- Conduct research in types of content we should be adding
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Conduct keyword and SEO research
- Follow industry-related news and blogs and generate ideas around trending topics
- Identify gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Write and edit blog posts
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Add keywords to content and blog posts
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Review and update published content as needed
- Prior work experience in a content role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Understanding of social media
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Google Keyword Planner)
- Solid writing and editing skills in English