|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you’ll find yourself partnering directly with executives and organizational leaders to own key non-technical hires that move the needle for the business. You’ll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Manage 8 - 10 roles simultaneously
- Build pipeline of candidates through variety of sourcing channels
- Screen and qualify candidates for competency and cultural fit
- Manage multiple candidate channels including referrals, advertising and other campaigns
- Assist with training new employees on interviewing and recruiting
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 5+ years experience with sourcing and recruiting preferably in a startup environment
- Successful track record identifying and qualifying exceptional talent
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- Good understanding of equity
- In-house and agency recruiting experience a plus
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.