|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2018|
|skills||Mobile Development, Full Stack Development, Firmware, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain|
* CTO position in engineering / software / firmware
* 5% to 8% equity + (TBD salary post fundraising)
* This is NOT a smart contract / solidity position.
* Highly Valued Skills: Full Stack Development, Firmware, Security
* Top Bonus Skills: Hardware, Blockchain Protocols, Cryptocurrencies
* Other Bonus Skills: iOS, Android, ReactNative
* Cultivate engineering team and culture.
* Make a huge impact. Change the world.
ilmatic is democratizing cryptocurrency. We make the world's first hardware wallet that delivers security, control, and usability; and we enable people to make true crypto to crypto transactions in the real world.
Our CTO will be responsible for owning the technology stack to support all objectives and products. We are looking for a bright, ambitious, highly qualified individual with a passion for code, security, and cryptocurrency.
• Work closely with the CEO to support the vision, mission
• Own all aspects of the technology stack
• Write code on a daily basis
• Recruit and manage top developers
• Innovate, keep up with industry trends
• This is NOT a smart contract / solidity position.
• Tech giant experience NOT required. We don't care if you worked at Google.
• Computer Science degree or equivalent required
• Previous experience leading engineering teams
• Strong interest and previous experience in security
• Previous experience with project management / speed / quality
• Understanding and experience with blockchain / cryptocurrency
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated problem solver with references
• Bonus: Love for startup environments, challenges, and victories