Ledgerback Cooperative is currently looking to add a decentralized collaborative analyst as a member (hereinafter Scout).
Decentralized Collaborative Analyst
The position entails the following duties:
- Researching decentralized collaborative to develop a comprehensive, high-level understanding of the ecosystem (e.g., cash flow, stakeholders, major investment arms)
- Developing metrics to analyze the health and marketability of decentralized collaboratives.
- Creating and improving analytical frameworks to understand decentralized collaboratives.
- Creating model documents and templates for decentralized collaboratives to utilize in their governance.
- Explaining the need for strong governance models and tools for decentralized collaborative.
We can provide the training, but we will require you to have an understanding of the following:
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Good writing skills
- Good communicator
- Basic computer skills
- 3 - 5 hours per week.
Scout at Ledgerback
As a Scout, you will be a fellow co-operator of Ledgerback. All Scouts are co-owners of Ledgerback, and are essential to the maintenance and growth of the Cooperative.
As a Scout, you will be required to do the following:
- Vote on matters regarding Ledgerback's operations.
- Represent Ledgerback in official (if approved) and unofficial capacities.
- Assist fellow Scouts to complete necessary tasks to keep Ledgerback operational.
- Work with fellow Scouts on Ledgerback-approved projects.
As a Scout, you get access to our international network of researchers, analysts, developers, and other professionals. Additionally, you get early-bird access to our research reports, and discounts on Ledgerback goods and services.
If Ledgerback is profitable at the fiscal year-end, all Scouts will receive a Patronage Dividend, based on the amount of patronage (i.e., the amount of labor provided to, or goods and services bought from, Ledgerback) done throughout the fiscal year.