Blockchain technology will usher in a new era of decentralized internet, supporting innovation in and disruption of all major global industries and charitable causes.
Before blockchain can fully achieve its potential, it needs mass adoption. Niche programming languages, lack of technological education and uninviting user interfaces have so far kept it away from many of those with the potential to use it.
Our core values of blockchain accessibility, education and user-centricity guide not only our technology, but also our marketing and community channels. With the founding of Lisk Academy, we aim to educate and inspire as many as possible about their ability to realise their disrupting blockchain vision.
Sounds amazing? We think so too! Therefore we are looking for an HR Generalist to join our team who can support and assist our HR department with day-to-day tasks such as recruiting, learning & development, performance assessments and employee requests. You will be responsible for several HR topics. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have exceptional organising skills and working accuracy, are familiar with the German labor law and are people-oriented.
- Being a daily point of contact for employees;
- Assuring a smooth onboarding process and integration within the company;
- Providing ongoing advice and support to managers and employees by implementing policies and procedures;
- Administering company benefit programs where applicable;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of employee personnel records in accordance with legal requirements;
- Ensuring accurate record keeping;
- Developing actionable and proactive reports based on selected and agreed upon HR metrics;
- Developing, maintaining, and continuously improving HR standards
- Providing high-quality advice and services to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues;
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience;
- Offering proactive recruiting assistance and maintaining ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most - qualified candidates;
- Supporting development and conducting various HR programs (i.e. new hire orientation, performance evaluation, recruitment);
- Assisting managers during probation periods to ensure successful integration of new joiners;
- Supporting the employee performance cycle and providing HR support with the annual review & promotion process where practical.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional German and English language skills, both written and verbal
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Result-oriented: you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Exceptional organising skills
- Detail-oriented: you have a high personal standard that you set for yourself and expect others to have the same
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of German Labor Law
- You have experience optimising HR processes (recruiting, performance, culture, onboarding, admin, employee development and employer branding)
- Experience in the tech startups
More about us:
Lisk is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and raised over 14,000 Bitcoins during its ICO in March 2016. One of the key contractors of the Lisk Foundation is Lightcurve. Based in Berlin, Lightcurve is a blockchain development studio and consultancy whose special focus is on coding, marketing and support of blockchain projects. Currently, the Lightcurve team is exclusively on the retainer of the Lisk Foundation, developing its network, technology, as well as leading marketing, design and community management.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with great minds on a ground-breaking new technology
- Great atmosphere supported by regular team events
- Inclusive environment and a very international and inspirational team
- A well funded employer with a new and beautiful office in the central location at WeWork Atrium Tower
- Competitive salary
- Healthy snacks und unlimited tea and coffee
- Top of the line equipment to get you started off right
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin