The institutional sales rep will be responsible for the sales and marketing of all investment opportunities to the institutional (asset manager/central bank/hedge fund/HNW family office) client base. This individual works with the firm’s team of sales and business development professionals, will liaise with Templum’s relationship managers to generate new business, service existing clients, and market directly to clients.
- Growing the Templum institutional client group by initiating, developing and fostering new institutional client relationships for the Templum Markets platform and Templum Inc issuer services suite.
- This position allows for leveraging existing relationships by introducing Templum’s digital assets as a key differentiator to investments and services commonly found in traditional financial services markets.
- Strong financial services (e.g., trading firms, asset management) industry expertise with the ability to effectively communicate with institutional customers in traditional financial service firms and tech-driven crypto asset participants. Crypto asset experience or expertise is beneficial.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of private placement experience. Previous investor relations or placement agent experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and proactive working style
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of a financial services organization
- Ability to operate in a high pressure, entrepreneurial environment and to show initiative and self-direction
- Ideal candidate has an understanding of alternative investment strategies
- Candidates must hold Minimum securities licenses Series 7, Series 63 Series 79 preferred
- Compensation will be salary and commissions. Full benefits package