Helix Cognitive Computing GmbH, a Berlin startup, is dedicated to the purpose of creating a new ecosystem to enable the Interconnection of Everyone and Everything – without intermediaries, central authorities, and any cost to its participants. Helix is motivated by the strong sociopolitical and economic impact of information when combined with cutting-edge technologies.
- Create clean, maintainable and secure code for distributed applications.
- Build next-generation software with Java.
- Scalability, security, and ease of deployment for our end-users are key.
- Build the infrastructure that connects our enterprise customers with Helix' peer to peer network.
- Write code that deals with high-value financial transactions.
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment. Helix cares about our team and people and values collaboration.
- Experience working on a large Java codebase and preferably already contributed to Java projects.
- You like solving problems and working with nice and talented people.
- A strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background.
- Track record of high quality, well-crafted code that has been used in production environments.
- Communicate in English.
- Comfortable cooperating with the team in your office as well as remotely.
- Experience in shipping and maintaining code that is used in enterprise environments.