Gatecoin is a fast-growing fintech startup focused on the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem in the heart of the dynamic Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to help us test the performance and user experience of our bitcoin and ethereum token trading platform.
We are eager to hire a talented individual with a proven track record in quality assurance and testing to complement our expanding engineering team.
• Work directly with CTO and Product Manager to test new trading features and our web administration interface
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for the QA team
• Provide a QA approval report for software releases
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
A degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience and a proven track record demonstrating:
• 5+ years experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, like JMeter
• Solid knowledge of SQL and a scripting language, e.g. Python
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Self-motivated individual who can work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving mindset
• Fast learner/willing to learn about the newest development technologies
• Passion for bitcoin, ethereum, smart contracts, dapps and eager to learn about the latest blockchain technology trends.
Great if you have:
• Software development experience using C#
• Experience using NUnit testing framework
• Experience using Selenium
**Annual salary is quoted in USD**