We’re looking for a Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team and take on responsibilities including:
- Oversee key compliance functions including: submitting state and country license applications, KYC / AML policy implementation, implementing credit agreements and interfacing with external counsel domestically and internationally
- Manage diligence, onboarding and ongoing reviews with key partners. Examples include exchanges and banking partners
- Implement new processes for operational excellence as our platform and functionality grows. This includes helping us the launch of new products by coordinating across teams and functions
- Provide cross-functional support to enable effective communication and collaboration in operational aspects of the business
- Underwriting for edge cases as part of our new customer onboarding process
- Grow and adapt rapidly in a dynamic, startup environment
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years of industry experience in an operations role in a company that deals with lending or financial products
- Eagerness to learn and help BlockFi scale
- Experience with legal and compliance functions
- The ability to problem solve and drive efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to one of our founders, Flori Marquez.
Qualified applicants should respond with a brief intro to their background.