Operations Project Manager in a Fintech Blockchain company
This position is primarily focused on providing operational lead and project management, planning, requirement management and testing for the implementation of a blockchain based wallet payment application for cross-border money transfers and payments. The Operations Project Manager needs to be able manage across disciplines to define business functionality, manage the impact on financials and settlements and coordinate with banking partners.
* Create an industry-leading solution to cross-border payments and global retail payments resulting in world-class client experiences, maximizing margins and minimizing operational risks.
* Manage deliverables throughout the project life cycle including developing and producing documents that support- scheduling, risk, roles, resource estimates, accounting models, communication, change control, issue management, etc.
* Directing and setting priorities, monitoring and reporting; coordination across multiple locations within the implementation, operations, maintenance and reporting phases.
* Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision making competencies with the resources (direct or indirect) assigned to the project effort.
* Promoting an ongoing dialogue and mediation across project stakeholders and upper management, and ensure that status is effectively collected and presented.
* Ensure requirements submitted for the strategic project and releases are executable; all necessary tools to test have been requested; understanding is established on how to test and validate once in production
* In depth understanding of the business units effected by assigned projects.
* Manage and develop with team the end state accounting models, settlements, procedures, flows and training for the new billing platform.
* Provide thought leadership and direction across multiple global teams.
* Able to maintain multiple plans, monitoring numerous team deliverables.
* Able to develop and solution for complex Operational, Accounting and settlement issues.
* Is approachable, demonstrates managerial courage and tackles issues head-on.
* Delegates and shares information appropriately, and builds trust within a team.
* Relates well to all levels of the organization, deals with any issues within the team decisively and in a timely manner.
* Directs project activities to ensure high quality results within defined time and budget schedules.
* Ability to translate complex requirements and issues into simple terminology.