|Location||London, Paris ,Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2018|
|Salary range||$80k – $150k , No equity|
Status is building powerful decentralised apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere. As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for the Ethereum blockchain that makes it easy for anyone to access apps and services built on the decentralised web. Status also allows users to browse, chat, make payments and more. As a platform, Status seeks to radically simplify the experience of building on the web3 stack in order to empower as many developers as possible to create fantastic, user-friendly decentralised applications.
Who are we?
We have aspirations to be a decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO) in the near future. We're a remote team of made up of 100 core-contributors and growing community of members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organisational structure does away with hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organisation's priorities.
We’re looking for a PR Manager to develop key partnerships within the blockchain and crypto media world. As part of your role, you will managing Status’ existing relationships with publications and influencers in this space, develop new ones, and help create bespoke messaging for new publications. Also, as we have garnered positive sentiment and strong mindshare in the immediate Ethereum community, we are looking to expand past this area into new communities (namely Privacy and Security groups).
* Identify the best publications, journalists, and influencers in the crypto, privacy and security space.
* Manage Status’ existing relationships with publications and influencers in the crypto space.
* Manage of our PR strategies end-to-end, in line with product and marketing plans.
* Copywriting and crafting press releases.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
* Passionate about blockchain technology and decentralisation
* Used to working in fast-paced environments and meeting deadlines
* A great storyteller (you will be instrumental in crafting Status’ narrative for media outlets)
* A brilliant networker, both online and offline
* Significant marketing, communications, and PR experience.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Great communication skills.
* Existing relationships with publications, journalists and influencers in the crypto space.
* An interest in working remotely in a decentralised organisation.
* In-house experience in a fast-paced environment.
* A proactive mindset.