We are on a mission to give everyone access to stable currency financial services.
It’s not fair people are born a hyper-inflating and restricted local currency, we know you think the same.
Whether it’s Mexican Pesos, Venezuelan Bolivars or any of the other 100+ national currencies that consistently lose value against the U.S. dollar, Airtm is committed to helping consumers and businesses access stable money that holds its value, that is as easy to transfer as email, and that can be withdrawn as local currency whenever it’s needed.
For more information about our efforts in Venezuela:https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2018/08/03/635521893/episode-858-venezuelas-fugitive-money-traders?t=1533341351974
Product Manager Description
As Product Manager for Airtm’s e-wallet product you will help us define and build the product roadmap as we construct the best services and experiences for millions of users. Airtm is a finance services product that is uniquely situated to become a bank replacement for citizens of developing world countries. Join us in creating history, as we scale to become a market leader.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define the new features/products for Airtm’s e-wallet.
- Work daily with our design and front-end engineering teams to bring new product features to market.
- Deliver crisp product requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical team members.
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity.
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate what’s needed to our engineering team.
- Lead the conceptualization, development and launch of e-wallet features/products.
- Drive product development by working daily with design and engineering teams through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout.
- Engage with product marketing, growth, and customer success teams to develop launch strategy, product communications and training.
Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- BS/BA or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager.
- You have shown increasing levels of responsibility in fast-paced, agile development environments.
- No ego when it comes to product or design; the focus is always on getting quickly to the right answer and doing what is right for the customer and the company.
- Excellent decision-making skills with a knack for identifying, prioritizing, and articulating the highest impact initiatives.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to present ideas and solutions to many audiences including senior management.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership.