Templum is looking for an outstanding Product Manager to help manage the development team in our rapidly growing business. You will work with the senior management team to determine business requirements in order to successfully develop the scope and schedule for various products.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and management of projects with a focus on gathering requirements, managing priorities, determining the schedule, scope, issue/risk identification, and mitigation. This includes hands-on project management using best practices and techniques to ensure our platform and services are reliable, delivered on time while meeting growing business demands. You will need to quickly develop an understanding of the various products, business mission and strategic direction to identify impacts to members, users, systems and workflow processes. You will act as a true change agent with excellent problem-solving skills, strong meeting facilitation abilities, and experience leading complex projects.
- Define scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with the Senior Management team and internal stakeholders for all products and develop product roadmap and backlog
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Engineering, and Business Solutions teams.
- Establish weekly project status and executive reporting, support regular product reviews with the senior Management team
- Identify, document, and communicate the stakeholder involvement required to ensure the product’s success
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Design effective launch programs with partners to ensure that new products and feature releases are tested before broad-scale deployment
- Establish metrics, templates, and governance for various projects including KPIs to track progress and dependencies
- Conduct sprint planning based on product roadmap and priorities with the ability to effectively communicate the deliverable timeline to internal stakeholders
- Continuously groom and maintain the product backlog while considering release schedule and timeline
- Work closely with the development team to schedule, coordinate, and manage releases
- Communicate functionality and technical concepts of products to non-technical/technical users, alike
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related discipline
- 7+ years of progressive product/program management experience managing large-scale and cross-functional project teams
- Base Understanding of equity securities trading
- A successful track record of at least three or more product deliverables in the financial sector
- Experience with the service-based product offering
- Delivery of both short-term and long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Extensive experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira, Wrike, etc.
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc.
- Experience in blockchain technology