|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||December 13, 2018|
What we do
Join the Radar team in our mission to onboard the world to the token economy. As the first company in Colorado history to receive a state grant for blockchain technology, we are building the pipes now, the roads in the years to come, and the scaffolding for the next few decades. You will work alongside a team with purpose and motivation who encourages accountability and has a vision to improve blockchain accessibility.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is a wallet-to-wallet decentralized trading platform for Ethereum-based tokens built on the 0x Protocol. Operating an order book, our platform relays orders between peers while never holding any assets in custody. Next up, with our recent $10 million Series A funding round, we’ll be exploring product opportunities, making strategic hires, and pursuing global expansion.
We’re looking for high conviction builders, traders, and community ambassadors. Must love Doge.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a creative marketer with the ability to take difficult concepts and make them understandable. The senior marketer will create campaigns to push Radar forward as a thought leader in the blockchain industry. The person will be part of the marketing team and have extensive collaboration with business development and engineering teams.
- Work closely with the marketing manager to develop clear messaging and use cases for Radar products and capabilities
- Conduct competitive analysis and create unique positioning
- Collaborate across teams to drive demand and adoption for our offerings via Radar’s landing pages, educational sites, email newsletter, social ads, press release, and other channels as needed to promote Radar as a thought leader
- Work with the creative team to ensure a consistent brand voice across sites and products
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends, new technologies and how they may apply to Radar products
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant Product Marketing experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion to solve problems and improve processes
- Experience writing copy for technical finance or computer science related fields a plus
- Ability to adopt the Radar brand tone and voice from the get-go
- Basic blockchain and cryptocurrency knowledge with ability to learn at a deeper level.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
What you’ll get
- Competitive compensation and paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Options pool
- 4 weeks flexible vacation and 11 paid holidays so you can take the time you need when you need
- Work where you want one day per week / up to 12 days per quarter
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages
- Quarterly team building events/outings and biannual company retreats
- Team lunches and happy hours
- Collaborative workspaces in Denver and Fort Collins, CO
- Free gym and swimming pool access (Denver office)