Ethereum Classic Labs (ETC Labs) supports: (1) core development projects; and (2) entrepreneurs and their enterprises. It does this by: (1) hosting a blockchain research and development team that builds software to strengthen the ETC ecosystem; and (2) hosting up to 25 startups annually, providing investment, mentorship, office space, and support.
ETC Labs is hiring a Project Manager to join a team of developers working to strengthen the Ethereum Classic blockchain. This person will manage the relevance, delivery, and community oriented interfaces of the team’s strategic roadmap and projects.
Specifically, the Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with developers to define and manage work plans;
• Inform project strategy and plans with customer/user preferences, usability, and needs to ensure relevance and adoption;
• Engage with ETC and other communities and key stakeholders to increase adoption and reach of products;
• Conduct industry and customer/user research to identify trends and opportunities for ETC;
• Help to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality, relevant products.
Skills and Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience in product/project management, software development, and engineering;
• Experience in the technology industry, preferably with startup environments;
• Familiarity with and/or interest in blockchain development and cryptocurrency;
• Ability to collaborate with teams of developers;
• Planning and project management skills; • Ability to engage with a range stakeholders;
• Familiarity (though not necessarily proficiency) with programming languages and computer science, with a preference for distributed systems.