|Location||Chicago Area, United States|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2019|
|skills||Python or Go or C and system-level programming, good communication skills|
bloXroute was founded by blockchain and networking experts at Cornell and Northwestern University with one goal in mind – to solve the “scalability problem” for all blockchains.
Join us and help solve the scalability problem!
What You'll Do
- Overall responsibility to manage features from test plan to completion.
- Develop test plans and test cases for new functionality that include all aspects of QA test phases.
- Work closely with engineering to plan testing for new functionality and resolve defects.
- Track and communicate testing status.
- Leading the testing activities within agile team.
- Experience in Python or Go or C and system-level programming.
- Experience in testing of software system-based Linux IT environments.
- General knowledge of blockchain and crypto is a big advantage.
- Creative, independent, hardworking person.
- Team player with great interpersonal communication skills.