April 17, 2019
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Technical expertise in SDLC / STLC, Agile Scrum, Testing Methodology, Quality Assurance / Requirement Analysis / Test Planning / Estimation / Execution / Production Monitoring in a rapid development environment to achieve timelines.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of Smoke testing, Functional testing, GUI testing, Compatibility testing, Validation testing, Regression testing, and Sanity testing.
- Experience in working with Project/Bug Tracking Tools like Jira, confluence or Asana.
- Experience in Load/Performance testing tools like JMeter is a plus.
- Experience in API level testing and debugging. Knowledge of debugging tools like Charles proxy is a plus.