|Location||Seoul, Korea, Republic of|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2018|
|Salary range||$30k – $70k , 0.0% – 0.5%|
We are looking for a problem solver with the ability to learn fast and motivated and committed to go beyond his comfort zone and learn new things.
The candidate should:
2. More than 2year of experience with Node.js
3. Solid understanding and experience with SQL commands, triggers and migrations.
4. Have experience of dealing with REST APIs and micro systems.
5. Understanding authentication mechanism and server security.
6. Deep understanding about data structure and algorithms.
7. Websocket channels.
8. Able to communicate in English.
+. Time series database knowledge
+. Blockchain knowledge
+. Redis, Functional programming knowledge