Status is a new kind of tool, for a new kind of Internet. Browse, chat and transact, all within one app directly from your pocket.
We want to see a world in which people have more control over the value they create, curate and contribute to as part of larger networks. To achieve this, we build tools that make it easier to participate in, and benefit from, new kinds of human interactions and economic activity.
We're seeking a Senior Business Development Lead who is a self-starter and quick learner with a keen interest in Ethereum and blockchain technologies.
Your role will include a broad range of entrepreneurial activities focused on accelerating the growth of our enterprise offering at Status:
- Primary responsibility will be for the partnership and deployment of Smart Cities and IoT initiatives around the world.
- Ownership of revenue generation, pipeline management, strategic partnerships and identifying new opportunities.
- You will represent Status in front of senior clients (during business development activities and during projects)
- You will execute strategic consulting engagements and facilitate workshops/ideation sessions focused on blockchain/Ethereum for enterprise and government clients
- More than 5 successful years of experience as a sales or business development executive for a Software company
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain technology
- Detailed understanding of the complete solution sales cycle.
- Must be a self-starter with Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Tenacity and determination to thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment.
- Positive attitude and results orientated.
- Detail oriented with ability to write reports with good computer literacy skills.
- Fluent English
At least 2 years of experience at a multinational consulting firm (up to 10 years) - such as BCG, McKinsey, Bain, EY, Deloitte, PWC.
Working at Status
We have aspirations to be a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) in the near future.We're a remote team of made up of 100+ core-contributors and growing community of members scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.