We are looking for a dynamic Senior/Lead Frontend Developer (with true hands-on) to join our Tech team in Munich (Germany), Zug (Switzerland). You’ll be part of our product core team and play a key role in designing and implementing the frontend architecture for our Valor Platform. You’ll work together with other architects, technical advisors, stakeholders and the lead the frontend development team.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Lead and manage a team of frontend developers
- Transform business needs into an applicable software design
- Drive the whole frontend development according to the overall product roadmap
- Identify, discuss and communicate the best practices for frontend engineering
- Delivering secure, high quality, maintainable production code that meet the scalability requirements for large enterprise applications
- Motivate, mentor and help fellow developers as well as communicate complex ideas effectively
- 6+years of overall experience developing Web based frontend and backend systems on an enterprise scale in B2B/B2C domains
- 2+ years as a senior / lead SW developer in web frontend / backend engineering and preferably mobile applications
- Webpack, Sagas, Vue.js, Ext JS or similar. Hapi.js, MEAN and MERN stacks are considered an advantage
- Experience building serverless API-driven large-scale enterprise web applications and potentially deploying on public cloud such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in specifying and using REST APIs potentially using GraphQL
- Experience in Responsive design, mobile first and progressive enhancement techniques
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and test automation
- Understanding of software quality metrics and its impact on system technical stability
- Expertise with user behavior analytics and tracking is a plus
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related
- Resourceful team player able to change direction quickly and showing eagerness to learn new technologies
- A keen eye for web design (UI, UX) – Building WOW frontend
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a fast-pacing team environments
- Connected to financial industry / FinTech / Exchange would be a very big advantage
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken), German skills are an advantage.