|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
|Salary range||$100,000 - $200,000 USD yearly paid in BTC|
|skills||Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, DevOps|
Are you a Node.js old-timer who fell in love with DevOps? If the answer is yes, then read on.
Exodus is a desktop client built on Electron which leverages backend Node.js services to connect to the blockchain asset networks. As a Senior Node.js + Devops Engineer, you will deploy Node.js applications that depend upon individual cryptocurrency daemons using AWS servers.
What You Will Do
- Deploy Node.js applications into the appropriate pipeline (development, staging, production).
- Build zero-downtime deployment infrastructure.
- Review Node.js server code and submit pull-requests to aid in the deployment.
- Use configuration management tools like Ansible to consistently configure server infrastructure in the cloud.
- Use Terraform to build infrastructure.
- Leverage container technology like Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS offerings to increase the efficiency of building and deploying services.
- Build a geo-distributed infrastructure.
Who You Are
- You are based in the US (preferred).
- You have excellent references and a history of trust and established relationships in former careers.
- You have a long history and track record of Node.js development that can be demonstrated via Github.
- You take initiative and don't wait for direction.
- You have a passion for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and demonstrated passion for solving problems.
- You don't care if the platform is Azure or AWS and are willing to work with either and have some experience with at least one.
- Willing to be available regardless of when server issues occur.
How To Apply
Send us an email to email@example.com explaining why you're a good fit. If you have a resume/CV, please attach it in PDF form only. Ensure the subject is "SENIOR NODE DEVOPS - FIRSTNAME LASTNAME"