|Location||New York, United States|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2018|
Senior Product Designer for PayBear
Paybear is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re now focused on incorporating new products into our growing ecosystem.
Here’s what we’re missing: experienced Senior Product Designer to join our dynamic and diverse team as design is absolutely critical position for our company and this industry.
- Hands on, early stage start-up, any task can be thrown your way.
- Work hand in hand with a team of developers, pushing each other for the best of the product.
- Open and honest remote working environment, where pushing boundaries and outburst of passion is encouraged in an inclusive manner. We love passion
- No corporate drudgery: Work when you want, how you want, and where you want. Our international team is fully remote.
- Absolute freedom: Our lean approach will give you the independence needed to solve challenges your way. We’re dedicated to the startup spirit.
- Cutting-edge tech: Gain priceless, hands-on experience with crypto currencies and other leading technologies.
- Friendly English-speaking team: Forge meaningful relationships with colleagues around the world.
- 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Portfolio with strong user centered designs and stunning visual.
- Design experience in both mobile and web UX/UI.
- Up to date understanding of best design practices and trends.
- Track record of close eng/dev collaboration.
- You will be the expert on design, but you must be able to take critical feedback, from anyone on the team.
- Have passion for designing the best product experience by constantly seeking and improving areas of our app.
- Ability to translate feature documentation and present intuitive and simple UIs.
- Must have experience with modern design and prototyping tools.
- Highly motivated and not afraid of failing.
- Some copywriting skills
- Excellent communicator and English fluency.
- Full-time 40 hour/week contract role
- Competitive rate
- Remote working