|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
The mission of Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. There are a number of big challenges to get there. Two of them are trust and ease of use for this powerful new technology. Both of these are design problems. Key to Coinbase’s strategy is helping digital currency “cross the chasm” using excellent product design.
Most products in fin-tech look very similar because they are all built on the same legacy payment rails underneath (credit cards, ACH, etc). However, digital currency turns this idea on its head, providing a blank canvas to design a new payment system from the ground up. Future digital currency applications may change the definition of what a payment even is. We’re looking for talented designers to help us bring digital currency to the masses.
- Take high level product ideas from conception to mockups and finished renderings, working with the engineer team and product managers
- Provide product vision and leadership in making bitcoin easier to use and trusted
- Implement user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Strong online portfolio to demonstrate your design skills
- Understanding of what makes great user experience
- Ability to create detailed mockups and work with engineers
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.