LedgerPrime is a digital asset investment firm. With a commitment to rapid innovation and a technology first and data-centric approach, LedgerPrime seeks to become a global leader in generating sustained and superior risk-adjusted returns.
We are a team of researchers applying scientific rigor and a disciplined process to investing in the fastest growing asset class in the world.
LedgerPrime is seeking a senior research analyst to work closely with its investment team to ideate, identify, and execute on short to medium term tactical trading opportunities within the digital asset space. Candidates should feel comfortable presenting ideas backed by solid data and information. Candidates should be proactive in sourcing information, such as attending conferences, meeting with technical teams of crypto projects, sharing ideas with other investors, and/or doing deep dives into the fundamental and quantitative aspects of specific cryptocurrencies.
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to process, communicate, and write clearly on complex topics, especially pertaining to financial markets and digital assets
- Exposure to the cryptocurrency sector, especially pertaining to the technical and tokenomics of specific projects
- Ability to notice, track, and analyze market trends and opportunities, and determine how to strategically invest to capitalize on alpha opportunities
- Willingness to travel, network, and speak at conferences
- Data driven mindset and proficient with very large datasets to succinctly present actionable ideas
Career Development and Work Environment
LedgerPrime emphasizes a culture of continuous learning and development. As a fast growing startup, there are myriad opportunities to develop new skills and develop new areas of business that one can gain responsibility in managing. We allow flexible working hours in return for high-quality output and results, frequent communication and responsiveness, and a firm dedication to our mission and team. Benefits include frequent travel, a world class healthcare plan, a competitive salary, and a bonus.