|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
|Salary range||Neg. Based on Experience|
|skills||c++, Visual Studio, XCode, Git, multithreaded programming, applied cryptography|
The Nano protocol is designed to be an efficient, global digital currency that can be used in everyday life. The Nano Foundation’s mission is to be a guardian of the Nano protocol and the role of a core developer is to make sure the protocol specification and node implementation serve as a secure, finance grade service.
- Maintain and improve the Nano protocol and specification
- Diagnose functional and performance issues in core software
- Utilize test-driven development to ensure maximum code coverage and quality
- Prioritizing and delegating development tasks
- Interact with Nano users to diagnose issues
- Interact with standards bodies to establish protocol standards
- Adhere to relevant international standards for handling financial information
- Portable C++ development on Windows, OSX, Posix systems
- C++ programming, templates, Boost libraries, GDB, Visual Studio, XCode, Git
- Algorithms, their time complexities, and picking the correct one for a situation
- Computer architecture, disks, memory, caches, and their associated latencies and throughput.
- Multithreaded programming, interprocess communication, thread control primitives, asynchronous program design
- Applied cryptography specifically elliptic curve digital signatures, ed25519, and cryptographic hash algorithms specifically blake2
- Public computer networks and typical attack methods, UDP, TCP, IPv6
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with at least 2 references from past jobs.