Savvy is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re currently focused on incorporating new products into our growing ecosystem.
Now, we’re on the hunt for a social media guy who can help to shape the brand narrative and post insightful content for our users and customers. You’ll have knowledge on the latest developments in the industry, you’ll find unique ways to entice prospects and potential users and you’ll be the one that helps to manage our brand across all social media channels. You’ll not only be managing our audience of crypto enthusiasts, but you will also be helping us to educate the wider community about our products and partners.
- You’ll be the creative one in the team, you’ll help to develop creative ways to entice potential users and merchants to our business
- You may have a little bit of growth hacking in you. You’ll know the best places to look for leads, willing to test our ideas and find wonderful ways to get new users and customers to hear about our business.
- You like to be creative but on-brand, always keeping out brand front of mind and how it important it is in this industry.
- You are a natural people person, you like to work proactively with partnerships to understand their business, technology and how it can benefit everyday consumers and merchants.
- You will be crafting and narrating our product and partner story across social channels, from traditional sites like Facebook and Twitter, all the way to Telegram, Discord and beyond. Our brand is in your hands.
- You will be working directly with the CMO, Product Managers, and PR & Communications Manager to deliver our business proposition to our users and merchants we love.
- You are keen on driving results, always want to see the business grow and you’ll be at the heart of it!
- Have 5+ years of experience in marketing or finance with experience working with teams and agencies.
- Use of Adobe, Video and creative programs.
- Experience in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain.
- Experience working in companies of different sizes ideally in technology and startups.
- Someone who likes to be in the know of the latest trends.
Terms of employment
- Full-time: 40 hours/week
- No corporate drudgery: Work when you want, how you want, and where you want. Our international team is fully remote.
- Absolute freedom: Our lean approach will give you the independence needed to solve challenges your way. We’re dedicated to the startup spirit.
- Cutting-edge tech: Gain priceless, hands-on experience with cryptocurrencies and other leading technologies.
- Friendly English-speaking team: Forge meaningful relationships with colleagues around the world.