Well-capitalized startup seeking extremely talented engineers to help pioneer a new financial system.
TRM is helping build a new financial system where value flows freely. The TRM platform helps token issuers launch, grow, and manage tokenized products, such as tokenized money, real estate, company equity, and collectibles.
We are looking for a backend software engineer, with significant experience in big data, to join our small and focused team. You will play a vital role in developing TRM core products and services. You must be a self-directed builder with serious coding chops and top-notch communication skills.
- Design and implement backend systems to manage our growing infrastructure
- Design and build a data platform to store, process, and query petabytes of data
- Build integrations with various public and private data sources, including various blockchains
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain technology in order to inform data architecture
- Develop APIs for client services
- 4+ years of experience in a backend engineering role
- 2+ years of experience working with data at the petabyte scale
- Design and operation of high performance distributed systems
- Good understanding of a broad spectrum of traditional RDBMS, NoSQL, and graph data stores including PostGres, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Storm, etc.
- Experience with big data open source technologies like MapReduce, Spark, Flink, HBase and Hive
- Strong scripting ability in Python / Ruby / BashStrong engineering skills
- Ability to write high quality production code
- Experience in Node, Java, Python and other equivalent languages
- Bonus: Experience hiring and managing engineers
- Bonus: Experience building in crypto
- Substantial equity grant
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month of paid volunteer time)
- Company-sponsored personal coaching and trainings
- Company-sponsored off-sites & adventures
- Much more...
We are building the most diverse and talented team in crypto. If you share our values and our passion for building a world where value flows freely, you will find a home at TRM. We cannot wait to meet you!