Software Engineer (Node.JS) – Remote - Blockchain
Software Engineer (Node.JS) – Remote - Blockchain - This is a rare opportunity working as a Remote Node.JS Engineer within the Blockchain space
The team is built up of strong academics who are passionate about the technology they are building and are looking to add like-minded people to their team. They are currently creating Blockchain technology around smart contracts.
The start-up has created their own programming language for smart contracts and are looking for Node.JS engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit. In this role you will be delivering high-quality software, building out production level code and managing the development lifecycle through to testing and deployment.
- Developers who have been working on building high-performance, secure, RESTful applications
- People who are passionate about the technology they are using and are always keen to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Experience in programming language such as Node.JS
- Experience with DevOps (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with Cloud (AWS ECS, Lambda, Azure, Google Cloud etc)
- You will have the opportunity to work on and up-skill in brand new Blockchain technology
- Remote working option