- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Provable ability to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Being passionate about decentralization (having some concerns is totally fine, we all do).
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management (We are focus-driven work, not hours-driven).
Good to have
- Interest and knowledge in cryptoeconomics.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Very good written communication skills.
How to apply
Write the contract component of a new Aragon App that either improves upon one of our current apps or is an entirely new use case that you think will wow us. The final contract should be deployable to the EVM (ignoring gas costs) and published to GitHub (public or private). Send us the link to the repo plus any information you consider important to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject
Solidity opening application.