Do you live and breathe new technologies? Are you the guy who was buying shares of Nvidia… figuring out AI… exploring IoT… and linking up with blockchain… long before everyone else? Are you already figuring out the best way to buy the next trend… do you already know, inside out, the technology trends that will be the big story – next year?
If so, I’d like to create a multi-million dollar business around you and your expertise.
My name is Kim Iskyan, and I’m the publisher at one of the fastest growing financial research firms in the world, Stansberry Churchouse Research. Last year, we jumped from zero to $18 million in revenue. And this coming year we’d like to double that.
To that end, I’m creating a newsletter about investing in cutting edge, paradigm-changing technologies.
And I need someone with the contacts, the know-how, and the passion to find these opportunities… and write about them…
You do not have to be Shakespeare. You do not have to have previous experience in the newsletter or investment research business (though newsletter junkies are welcome of course!).
But you must be willing to think big… believe in your own ideas… and deliver investment research, insight and stock recommendations that our readers won’t get anywhere else.
We will give preference to gurus with the following qualifications:
- You have a real background as a tech insider… whether as an analyst, an investor, a journalist, or someone who has worked at or ran a tech company.
- You have a deep network of contacts around the world that helps you identify trends long before the regular media (contacts in Asia preferred).
- You are excited to share your insights and ideas with tens of thousands – perhaps even hundreds of thousands – of subscribers.
- You are interested in building a long-term relationship with your readers (this is not a platform for launching your hedge fund).
This is a chance to get paid to do what you love. Most editors in the financial research and newsletter industry earn well into the six figures. And the best can earn far, far more. It’s all about the strength of the ideas and credibility you bring to the table.
As an affiliate company of one of the largest financial publishers in the world, we have the marketing and editorial know-how to create big, engaged audiences for the right guru. Is that you?
How to Apply
Send along two documents:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that tells us:
- Your background
- The number one trend, new technology, or unknown tech company that you are most excited about right now
- Anything else that makes you unique…for example, what do you love besides technology? Do you own a small hobby farm? Do you collect rare coins? The more we know, the better!