- Source deals and originate transactions, prepare pitch books and proposals, secure deals, and bring in quality mandates.
- Develop and strengthen existing institutional and corporate client networks globally for token offerings.
- Conduct due diligence and seek internal committee approval prior to taking on engagements.
- Comply with any internal and external regulations and company’s policies and procedures.
- Establish good working relationships with major institutional and professional investors.
- Responsible for business development and organize corporate access activities including non-deal roadshows or investor seminars.
- Manage / co-ordinate / attend relevant events whenever necessary e.g. sales/syndicate/analyst briefings, investor presentations, roadshows, field visits etc.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with both internal and external parties, such as issuers, other syndicate parties and brokers.
- Be a strong communication bridge with Sales during live book building transactions, providing sales updates and offering details to help build demand momentum.
- Minimum 3-4 years institutionl sales and/or ECM experience gained from sizable investment banks or brokerages.
- Strong knowledge across a variety of fund-raising, corporate finance, and ECM activities (IPO, Placements etc.).
- Strong network of contacts with funds, family offices, institutional and/or professional investors across HK/China.
- Highly driven and results-oriented, with a strong passion for sales and marketing.
- Proactive team player with leaderships skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with strong command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including fluency in Mandarin).
- Possess relevant SFC licenses for carrying out regulated activities.
- Degree from a top tier university.
- Professional qualification (legal, CPA and/or CFA) is an advantage.
Skills/Key Word Match
- Working with Investors
- Investor Events
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking
- Equity Capital Markets
- Marketing Strategy
- ECM Sales
- Business Development
About C Block Capital
C Block Capital Group is a private international investment group headquartered in Hong Kong. We are backed by one of Asia’s largest fintech groups and a direct investor in crypto assets. We provide early-stage start-ups with funding, consulting, and access into the blockchain ecosystem for accelerated growth. We also help established enterprises looking to implement Blockchain solutions to build their strategies.
We are also a shareholder of SuperNode Community (SNC), a diversified conglomerate with business lines spanning across asset management, regulated digital asset exchange, advisory services, and media.
We aim to be the catalyst for a decentralized future by powering and shaping projects that accelerate the mass adoption of Blockchain.