Who we are
Ledgerback is a community-driven think-tank and analytics cooperative exploring the future of emerging technologies, decentralization and alternative ownership models.
At our core, we are a group of cross-disciplinary blockchain research enthusiasts wanting to become more knowledgeable about this space to resolve current and future issues, and making the space hospitable for newcomers.
Ledgerback is seeking a volunteer research analyst to work remotely on Greyscail, our research service, to research and analyze blockchain use-cases in various fields and industries including music, gaming, energy, healthcare, internet, identity management and emerging technologies.
Primarily, you will be examining real world blockchain use-cases and evaluating whether such particular use-cases are or should be successful or unsuccessful, and any recommendations thereto.
We expect that you have had basic exposure to the cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain ecosystem, but this is not a necessary requirement.
What We Are Looking For
- Proactively sourcing information from blockchain and non-blockchain fields for necessary or helpful information
- Ability to notice emerging patterns in the markets necessitating blockchain implementations
- Willingness to travel, network, and speak at conferences
- Driven by data- and logic-based arguments
- Good writing skills
- Willing to collaborate with others
- We expect that you will actively spend 5 - 10 hours a week researching and analyzing blockchain use-cases
- We expect that you should be able to write a short (~500 - 750 words) article on a blockchain use-case every 2-3 weeks
At the moment, this is a volunteer position, but this may become a paying position depending on the quality of your work.
If you would like to work with us, please send a work sample to email@example.com