|Date Posted||December 15, 2018|
|skills||ES6/ES7, client-side storage, resource optimization, RxJS, service workers, and functional programming and Redux / Elm-inspired architectures.|
Aragon is an open source, decentralized project fighting for the freedom to organize. We believe that decentralized organizations can solve the world’s worst problems.
- Research and experiment with new Web3 technologies, including but not limited to Web3.js, ethers.js, Parity's 007 Bonds, and eth.js.
- Assist with Web3-related development when needed.
- Expert understanding of ES6/ES7, client-side storage, resource optimization, RxJS, service workers, and functional programming and Redux / Elm-inspired architectures.
- Proven ability to ship quality, well-crafted code within tight deadlines.
- Being passionate about open source and decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
Good to have
- Previous experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Very good written communication skills.