Best platform to earn Ethereum cryptocurreny

What do you think about crypto platform a cloud mining based platform Stepium, that allows to earn Etherium cryptocurrency? Also this is resourcewhich teaches and talks about cryptocurrencies and trading. You just can join Academy Sepium to get more information about investing in crypto coins. The Academy gives information in accessible language about the basics of Blockchain, crypto trading and how to make money on the cryptocurrencies. Thanks to Stepium platform you shouldn’t register on all exchanges and have special trading skills. Due to its affordable cryptotechnologies, I am enjoying the cryptocurrency’s rising. Looking forward to hearing more viewpoints about Stepium ))

Interesting example, but I must admit that it’s the first time I see it. But I’ll check it surely. What I want to ask is does Stepium feature bonuses? The main page claims that the project is affiliate-based, so it should have some partner programs. However, I don’t see any offers on the site. Also, since it’s cloud mining site, does it provide discounts on hashrates and contracts like many other systems do (for example, CCG: http://ccgminingcode.com/ )? It’s really important for me as for newbie, coz I want to get maximum profits before paying for data plans. Waiting for answers.